M4L MeloBang PRO
Melodic Step Sequencer
Create melodies in playfull way & remix them in live !
Guaranteed safe checkout
Melobang is a new innovating step sequencer for Ableton Live / MaxForLive :
- Powerfull Step Sequencer (16 steps, note, velocity & duration can be edited easily),
- Repeat mode to create glitches,
- Chords mode (7thMajor, Major and Minor),
- Time signature can be set to binary or ternary mode,
- Random mode to produce surprising step sequences & melodies,
- You can save up to 8 different sequences.
- Step sequence & melodies can be played forward or reverse,
- Transposition mode,
- Mute mode to mute randomly notes,
- Alive mode to humanize velocity for each step (terrific on HitHats),
- Swing mode (we improved Roger’s algorithm 🙂 ).
- Radar mode, you can re-instanciate all steps notes order without destroying the original sequence,
- BigBang, let’s the computer re-order the notes for you,
- Factory Patterns, we selected 32 euclidean notes order patterns that rocks,
- Link, you can play the whole 8 sequences at the same time,
- Slice mode, you can in few seconds re-order any audio loop.
MeloBang is a creative tool made for creating new melodies in playfull way, it also can be used in live act to add improvisation into your music.
Creative, Instinctive, Chaotic.
This plug in aims at proposing a new way of creating and sequencing melodies.
On top of proposing normal step sequencer functions, it proposes several functions to re-order the note orders without destroying the original composition:
- Normally a sequence goes from 1 to 16 steps. When you play this sequence, the step orders are : 1 followed by 2 then 3… etc. until 16.
- Now, let’s imagine that you could re-arrange this order. For instance, why not playing steps like 1,2, 5,6, 1,2, 5,6 ?
MeloBang lets you re-arrange the way you want the order of the played sequence. You can use 3 modes:
- BigBang: a Chaotic mode to re-arrange the way the note orders are played,
- Factory Patterns: a set of pre defined note order (based on Euclidean algorithm),
- Draw mode : you can draw you own order,
In case of an emergency, a Panic button has been added to re-initialise the melody back to its orignal state. You are safe !
We added a Link mode : you can play the whole 8 sequences at the same time.
- Imagine a drum rack with 8 PADS filled with percussion sounds,
- For each sequence create a melody,
- Then click on ‘Link’,
- MeloBang will play the whole 8 sequences at the same time,
- As a consequence, MeloBang becomes a DrumBox.
We added a Slice mode…
- In MeloBang, click on Slice button,
- Add an Ableton Live Simpler Instrument filled with an audio loop,
- In Simpler, click on ‘Slice’ too.
- Then play with MeloBang, and re-order the slices to create spicy new audio loops 🙂
Let’s go back to our Link mode…
- Imagine a drum rack filled with 64 or 128 pads 🙂
- If you click on ‘Link’, MeloBang will play the whole 8 sequence at the same time.
- Now play with the transpose function,
- MeloBang will create a “breaking” melodies, a new nice drum feel & sounds …
- a video will come soon.
Well, I think you should look at our documentation 🙂
- A documentation is available here : MeloBang documentation V1.0
For the moment .. we are not offering a DEMO version 🙁
- We usually provide demo version of our plug-ins,
- We worked on a MeloBang demo version but the results were not concluant,
- We didn’t want to publish a faillsoft version that wouldn’t show all the plugin capabilities,
- Rather, we decided to set a promotion period (nice price !).
We hope you will understand: providing good quality plug-ins matter.
MeloBang is a step sequencer tool made for creating new melodies in playfull way. On top of proposing normal step sequencer functions, it proposes several functions to re-order the notes orders to create new spicy, nice & groovy melodies !
Last version: V1.0/ 5th March 2019.
Ableton Live 9 & 10 & 11 / MaxForLive / Windows / Mac