M4L FREE DJ Morph acts mainly as a MORPHING effect that can be mapped to any Ableton Live parameters, VST & Audio Unit plug ins.
- It creates new sounds, effects, fills, breaks & transitions for your music compositions by just moving a BALL !
You are in the FREE Version section, if you want the PRO version, go under the related section.
This version is inspired by the Elektron Octatrack Cross fader parameter lock, we implemented the same function in this plug in 🙂
Simple, live & fun guaranteed !
First, map your parameters
- You have 2 decks : A (on the left), B (on the right). Decks can be filled up to 2 parameters,
- Select & map ONE VST/AU/… parameter for Deck A – Click on MAP –
- Select & map ONE VST/AU/… parameter for Deck B.
Midi MAP the BALL to a midi controller
- Map the orange BALL to a midi controller (Knob, Fader, Cross Fader)
Start you music (PLAY)
- While you music is ON, move the BALL from left to right
- You will hear new sounds produced !
- When you set back the orange BALL to its initial state (middle position), the sounds are back to their original states. You never destroy your original parameters 🙂
Want more advanced functions ?
- This is the FREE Version of our plug in, check the M4L DJ MORPH plug in HERE. I includes many many new & innovating features….