M4L Echo Rasta Box aims to create nice dubby siren sounds. It can also produce other sound artifacts and be used as an ACID/LEAD synth
Last version: V1.2/ 22th May 2017.
Ableton Live 9 & 10 & 11 / MaxForLive / Windows / Mac
M4L Echo Rasta Box aims to create nice dubby siren sounds. It can also produce other sound artifacts and be used as an ACID/LEAD synth 🙂
The Fxs included in the plug in provides an ambiant effect that evolves over time and produces unexpected musical harmonics.
M4L Echo Rasta Box includes two modules: the Dub Siren plugin along with an extra separate FX plug in to treat any external sounds.
Simple, live & fun guaranteed !
Save, export & import facilities
- 32 presets can be saved into the memory of the plug ins (and consequently in your ableton live project).
- You can also export & import your presests. Rearrange them depending on your needs (live situation, synth presets, etc.)
- You can share your sounds with your friends !
- A preset file is included to start playing & have fun (16 presets, M4L EchoRastaBoxSotrage.json file).
Pitch, Tone, Waveforms change function
- You can change the pitch, the tone & the waveform of the Dub Siren (Rectangle, Sinus, Triangle),
- More to come soon !
- The plug in can react to midi inputs notes accordingly making the Dub Siren change in tones but also act as a SYNTH !
Modulations & Flam
- An LFO is available to modulate the Dub Siren sound,
- A Fire/Flam function is also available to create stutter effects.
Roland Space Echo
- a Tape Echo delay (the famous Roland space echo) is available in the plug in.
More delays ...
Two other delays has been added
- a special electro delay, and,
- an harmonic delay (adding … harmonics 🙂 )
- A plate reverb is available 🙂
- Echo Rasta includes a parametric filtering function (with 9 different types of filtering modes !)
- M4L Echo Rasta Box comes also with an extra plugin, the FXs version.
- You can enter any audio input you like and play with the Space Echo, Filters, etc.
Last but not least
Echo Rasta Box includes also …
- a transpose mode (it transpose the echos)
- a limiter (the space echo can go very high in frequencies and resonances),
- a Dry/Wet function, and,
- All the parameters are mappable on any midi control surface.
- The plug in in is well suited with Push 1 & 2 (Parameters are automatically mapped).
M4L Echo Rasta Box
M4L FX Rasta Box