M4L DJ MORPH – PRO version
CROSSFADER/MORPHING effect (4 decks)
map & crossface/morph any plugin parameters to your midi controler in Ableton Live !
Guaranteed safe checkout
M4L DJ Morph proposes a new way of using FXs in your Ableton Live applicaton.
It acts mainly as a MORPHING effect – 4 decks – that can be mapped to any Ableton Live parameters, VST & Audio Unit plug ins.
It creates new sounds, effects, fills, breaks & transitions for your music compositions.
You can mostly MAP & MORPH anything you like, your imagination is your limit !
You can also consider this effect as a CROSSFADER 🙂
SIMPLE, Live & FUN GUARANTED !
– A free version is available HERE –
HOW IT WORKS ?
First, map your parameters…
- You have 2 decks : A (on the left), B (on the right). Decks can be filled up to 4 parameters each (8 in total),
- Select & map any VST/AU/… parameters for Deck A – Click on MAP
- Select & map any VST/AU/… parameters for Deck B – Click on MAP
- Map the orange BALL to a midi controller (Knob, Fader, Cross Fader)
- While you music is ON, move the BALL from left to right
- You will hear new sounds produced !
- When you set back the orange BALL to its initial state (middle position), the sounds are back to their original states. You never destroy your original parametersthe effect between ON/OFF
More information available in our documentation…
– FULL documentation is available HERE–
SPECIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
– Ableton Live 9 & 10 & 11 / MaxForLive / Windows / Mac
– Version 1.0 Added on the 3rd of July 2017.